The AGR's 45th Annual summer Conference will return this year on 10th-11th July.
New for 2014:
We've moved! After 10 years at the Celtic Manor Resort in Newport, this year's Conference will take place at the ACC in Liverpool
The conference will be an integral part of the UK Government's International Festival of Business - a new, three-month long programme of events.
Better value - the change of venue has enabled us to offer you as members a range of different (and lower) cost options.
Designed by members for members - we've crowd sourced the content ideas for this year's conference to ensure that the programme is as valuable and collaborative as possible.
Sponsorship-only: following the launch of our first ever Trade Show in March, we will not be running an exhibition at this year's Conference. There will however be a range of sponsorship options available. Email Claire.Adams@agr.org.uk for more details.
Whilst we are introducing some exciting changes to the Conference in 2014, the reasons for attending remain are as relevant as ever:
- Premier Graduate Industry event in Europe - Over 500 graduate and early careers industry professionals attend every year.
- Flexible format - Each year we design the programme with the delegate in mind, offering a choice of different key topics and learning styles.
- Industry Thought Leadership - sessions to challenge your thinking, inspire and alert you to what's coming in the graduate and early careers industry over the coming years
- Practical Solutions - Learn from your peers in the industry sharing their best practice and innovations. Last year's speakers included: IBM, Mars, Barclays, The JCB Academy, Lloyd's Register, NHS Leadership Academy, Grant Thornton, EE, Sky and Siemens.
- Save Research Time - Tap into your talent competitors' knowledge and supplier partner expertise at one event rather than calls/meetings over space of the year
- Re-Energise ahead of the new season!
Bookings are now open!