The December/January edition of your newly made-over Graduate Recruiter is out now!
The theme of this edition is Assessment and Selection, in which we look at new technologies, as well as theory and methodologies, all of which will help you plan your budgets for the next recruitment season.
Among other things, in this edition we explore the following topics:
- Is it the end of the 2:1 cut off?
- Competencies vs. Strengths - which methodology works for you?
- Outsource or In-house - two employers argue the case for each
- Hypothetically speaking - why Jaguar Land Rover has embraced Situational Judgement Tests
- Grads on Film - How video interviewing is reaping tangible results
Read the magazine here.