Entries for the 2016 AGR Development Awards have now closed.
The 2016 AGR Development Award winners can be located here.
Each year the Association of Graduate Recruiters (AGR) recognises outstanding examples of excellence in the graduate development industry through its annual AGR Development Awards.
The awards are an opportunity to showcase your organisation, its people and the programs that are industry leading.
Winning an award is a great way to gain recognition for your achievements from the business, and can also open the doors to publicity and brand building externally with potential candidates.
The award categories for the the AGR Development Awards are:
- Graduate Induction
- Innovation in Business-Led Development
- Learning Professional of the Year
- Post Programme Development
- Preparation for work by Higher Education – Single Initiative
- Preparation for work by Higher Education - Overall Strategy
- Strategic Alignment
- Supplier Contribution Award
Applications are judged by a panel of Learning and Development Industry professionals.
Applications for the 2017 AGR Development awards will open in October/November 2016.