Entries for the AGR Development Awards 2017 have now closed
Each year the Association of Graduate Recruiters (AGR) recognises outstanding examples of excellence in the graduate development industry through its annual AGR Development Awards.
The awards are an opportunity to showcase your organisation, its people and the programmes that are industry leading.
Winning an award is a great way to gain recognition for your achievements from the business, and can also open the doors to publicity and brand building externally with potential candidates.
The award categories for the the AGR Development Awards are:
- Graduate Induction
- **NEW** School-leaver and Apprentice Development Programme **NEW**
- Innovation in Business-Led Development
- Learning Professional of the Year
- Post Programme Development
- Best Preparation for Work Initiative (Higher Education)
- Best Preparation for Work Strategy (Higher Education)
- Strategic Alignment
- Supplier Contribution Award
Applications are judged by a panel of Learning and Development industry professionals.