Entries for the AGR Student Recruitment Awards 2015 are now closed.
Winners were announced at the AGR Student Recruitment Conference 2015 on 29th June.
The 2015 winners are as follow:
- Graduate Attraction Strategy (sponsor: Group GTI)
- Graduate Selection & Assessment Strategy (sponsor: Gradcore)
- School Leaver Strategy (sponsor: The Artemis Network)
- Diversity & Inclusion Strategy (sponsor: University of Chester)
- Work Experience Programme (sponsor: The University of Nottingham)
- Outstanding Supplier Partnership (sponsor: AGR)
- The Smarty Train & Siemens
- Best of the best
All awards were judged by a professional panel of judges. Summaries of the shortlisted entries (three per category) are now available*. We hope they will provide a useful reference guide to best practice in the student recruitment industry.
Entries for AGR’s Student Recruitment Awards 2016 will open in March 2016.
*You need to be an AGR member to access this page. To register, please click here.