Learning and Networking Events
Whether you are new to the graduate recruitment industry or working in a more senior role, AGR runs a number of Learning and Networking events throughout the year to keep your skills and contact books up to date. Click the links below for more information about how you and your organisation can get involved
Please note that the AGR Standard qualification is currently under review.
Sharing Best Practice and Innovation
At AGR, we see continued professional development as more than just training courses. Here are a few ideas about how you can get the most out of your AGR membership:
- Join the AGR LinkedIn Group and start engaging directly with our online community
- Delve into our comprehensive Briefing Papers series
- Share your experiences and ideas in Graduate Recruiter, AGR’s official magazine
- Put your organisation forward for one of our Awards and gain sector-wide recognition for your work
- As well as attending our Learning and Networking events, we invite you to take your learning to the next level by presenting at one of our sessions. Places are open throughout the year for companies with success-stories to share
Join the Collective Voice
At AGR, we don’t just focus on helping individual companies. We pride ourselves on being the collective voice of graduate recruitment and development, and in order to make this a reality, we encourage and depend upon our members to get involved in AGR on a more bureaucratic level.
If you really want to be heard and have serious influence the industry, the AGR has a number of avenues for involvement:
- Our biannual Graduate Recruitment Survey is a key tool used by organisations throughout the sector. Simply by filling in the survey, you help us paint a authoritative picture of the current graduate jobs market
- Represent your organisation in of our Project Teams
- Nominate yourself for a position on the newly formed Advisory Council, which has been designed as a route to AGR Board Membership.