Thursday 30th March
Wednesday 27th September
As the student recruitment industry becomes more competitive and employers start reaching out to students earlier in their academic careers, it’s important for both employers and universities, and even suppliers, to build strategic and effective partnerships to maximise the benefit for all mentioned stakeholders (students too). This course provides insight and tools as to how to build those mutually beneficial relationships from all stakeholders’ perspectives. Added to this, the jargon, the ratings, the university types can all get very confusing. This course aims to enable you with appropriate information to plan your university targeting strategies as you either embark on the student recruitment path or have an existing campaign and want to know how to enhance your university targeting strategy going forward
Who should attend?
Mainly targeted at junior to intermediate levels but seniors may get value if they are looking to change their university strategy or for those individuals who “double hat” their role in HR and/or work for small to medium organisations where they are responsible for the full recruitment mandate. This course is also suited to members of university careers services teams!
Benefits of attending?
- Discuss current trends in UK Higher Education and understand some key global variations
- Decode someof the key jargon relevant to employers used within universities
- Share practical, contextualised, university engagement ideas with colleagues
- Identify the most critical factors for their organisation in choosing university partners and a process for how to evaluate these
- Feel more confident about building recruitment partnerships with university careers services and discussing the topic with colleagues
Mike Grey of Gradconsult and an AGR associate
- ''Although a brief course, lots of room for discussion & idea sharing & ‘lightbulb moments.' - Amiee Winney, SWAT UK
- ''A great session, made even more valuable from sharing thoughts and experiences from others.'' - Charlotte Robertson, PwC
- ''A great insight into how other companies are utilising university events and schemes.'' – Hannah Bore, Arcadia
- ''For someone like me who is new to student attraction, its really insightful to hear about what other companies do!'' - Francesca DiTano, Explore Learning
- ''Insightful – made me think from different perspective.'' - John Ellis, SWAT UK
- £335.00 (+ VAT) per attendee (AGR member organisation)
- £415.00 (+VAT) per attendee (non-member organisations)
★This course can be run as a tailored course for a team/s – please click here for further details.★